I have installed Loki this morning (it's awesome !). Everything works perfectly expect my Trackpad.
- Macbook Air (6.2 from 2013).
- OS : ElementaryOS Loki
- The trackpad/touchpad randomly freezes. I move my finger on the trackpad then suddenly it freezes, I have to remove my finger from the trackpad to unfreeze it.
- I do not have any problem when I use a mouse
- It seems that elementaryOS uses libinput as a driver instead of synaptic.
- The trackpad works perfectly on Ubuntu 16.04 but the driver is synaptic.
- Libinput seems guilty...
- Have you ever face a similar problem?
- Do you have any idea to solve my issue?