What is a command for enabling tap-to-click through console please? My trackpad's left/right buttons don't work on my laptop and I currently don't have a mouse at home I could use so I need it to be enabled. Without ttap-to-click I can't use my elementary os.
I hope your keyboard works for that's what the following method uses.
Here are the steps you need to do:
- Press Super + space
- Search and Open Settings by pressing Enter or Return
- In settings, Press Ctrl + F and Enter "Mouse"
- Using Keyboard Arrows select and open "Mouse and Track pad Settings"
- Once there, use the Tab key to select the "Tap to Click" Setting
- Use Spacebar to toggle the setting on.