I tried to update drivers through the appstore and after rebooting my computer I could not get past login. I have tried these things:
- Remove the .Xauthority file, and chown it.
- Reinstall elementary-desktop and pantehon (also the greeter)
- Install new ubuntu-drivers
- Create a new account
- Move, rename and remove the at-spi-dbus.desktop file
- Reinstall lightdm
- Install os from usb stick (Elementary os and ubuntu, these did not work because I got this error: "(initramfs) unable to find a live medium containing a live file system"
For a while it was even worse because I could not get to login because my screen was constanlty flickering, but I got this fixed by changing some config file X11Authority to yes.
Is there any way to fix my computer or is it bricked? :D