I lost a lot of changes recently and I'm trying to figure out what went wrong, how to avoid this issue in the future, and how to recover my work if possible.
- Does Elementary OS's Code app save files when you press CTRL+q?
- Does it save files when you press CTRL+s?
- Is there any visual indicator of whether the file has unsaved changes, such as an asterisk next to the filename?
- Are there any common actions that might disable saving, such as switching to dark mode or attaching the document to an email (outside Code)?
- Does it save backups or anything like emacs's