I have a problem with elementary and I am wondering if anyone has experienced and solved the following issue. My screen seems to freeze after doing some tasks, sometimes the mouse is frozen too and other times it is not and the audio in the background is still running. AS far as I can remember the freezing SOMETIMES happens when I do one of the following:
- Transferring large files across storage devices.
- Use my computer after it has been sleeping.
- Deleting a bunch of files at once, say, 50 or more.
- Leave my computer for a little while then come back and start using it.
- (New) Changing system font.
I think my system is full up to date and I don't ever have many programs running at once on it. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer :)