What keyboard shortcuts are available for actions like manipulating files and directories / projects, manipulating code / text, showing / hiding features, etc.
The ones I could find so far:
- Ctrl + Z / O / C / X / V / W / Q All do the same as in every other app
- Ctrl + / Comment the line
- Ctrl + I Go to line
- Ctrl + T Open new blank tab
- Ctrl + N Also open new blank tab
- Ctrl + R Search and replace
- Ctrl + F Also search and replace
- Ctrl + D Duplicate line
- Ctrl + . Insert emoticon
Ctrl + \ Toggle sidebar
Ctrl + Shift + T Open last-closed tab
Ctrl + Shift + S Save as
Ctrl + Alt + T Switch between code and the terminal (when open)
I find it quite annoying that there's no easy way of finding these. Whats the point?
- Ctrl + M Seems to comment a line.