This question already has an answer here:
- Artifacts in background 5 answers
Apologies if this is more appropriate for the subreddit, but my question felt supportish.
Anyway, I just stumbled across elementary (mac user since I was like 7) and decided to give it a shot last night.
Really liking it so far, but I woke up this morning to a noisy desktop background image:
I toggled the desktop image, which fixed the bg image besides a few pixels in each corner and the multitasking background:
Basic environment info:
- elementary OS 0.4.1 Loki
- Dual booting on a 2012 iMac
- Quad-Core Intel Core i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz
- NVIDIA Corporation GK107M [GeForce GT 650M Mac Edition] (rev a1)
- I'm using the nvidia-384 driver available through AppCenter.