|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Emulating an analog Oscillator in DSP
- That which nothing more horrible can be conceived?
- Can spinors be explained or understood without representation theory?
- Accepted postdoc offer retracted last minute
- Sum of sinusoids at the same frequency but with different amplitudes and phases
- My 1.5 time accomodations were not properly implemented, what can I do?
- Mortality statistics: Ski touring vs rock climbing
- Is it possible to change red to blue on my display? Basically swap the colors
- What is wrong with inheritance hierarchy in my example
- Why does grid voltage drop at 10pm?
- Why do Resolve and ForAll fail with trigonometric expressions?
- Ending of a curse effect, when the creature that caused the curse dies
- What is the reason for N going back to the transformer station? Efficiency, practicability?
- How could a Renaissance level feudal society get into space?
- If a deck of 54 cards (including 2 jokers) is evenly split into 3 groups of 18, what is the probability that any one group contains both jokers?
- How did the time loop in Dimension C-137 work?
- What is the laziest way to clean pyrex baking pans or avoid the process with chicken?
- Deform a divisor from a fiber in a fibration
- Can NPC's be tricked into giving verbal consent to a spell that they would otherwise resist due to the wording of the spell?
- What happens if one uses a credit card to enter the MRT in Singapore, and then uses another credit card under the same name to exit?
- Auto Smooth Angle Isn't Working As Expected
- Did I just discover that the ether that my etheric keels interact with is four-dimensional?
- Is my student applying to too many PhD programs in the US? (statistics / biostatistics)
- What's missing?