|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Implement a zipwith function
- Why do institutional Traders prefer Short Selling instead of Buying Puts?
- Defender Sword: do I use its property before or after the 1st attack?
- I didn't hear back after a postdoc interview. Can I set a deadline for a response?
- Basic confusion about how transistors work
- Sub panel install issue
- Is there a double-forced mate position?
- Proof that a Cartesian category is monoidal
- Why don't flights fly towards their landing approach path sooner?
- Finding a proper adverb to end a sentence meaning unnecessary but not otherwise a problem
- How does one choose which articles to cite for a very broad sentence?
- I am confused about modes. Can someone explain it in these terms?
- Could double jeopardy protect a murderer who bribed the judge and jury to be declared not guilty?
- Seal in the "Office of the Former President"
- How to diagnose a lightswitch that appears to do nothing
- Do I understand indexes correctly?
- What does heterogeneous mean?
- What does dice notation like "1d-4" or "1d-2" mean?
- A disagreement with coauthor/boss about funding
- Ask [prefix] [infix] [suffix] permission. What's [whole]?
- Why can't I get a unique list of shells?
- Definition of "functor"; Haskell vs. C++
- Why isn't SpaceX's Starship "trial and error" development strategy an open source project?
- What do "tangential and centripetal acceleration" mean for non-circular motion?